Name/Age: Taylor Pellegrini, 20 yrs old.
Date of Birth: April 8th
Ethnicity: Italian, Mexican, Black, and White
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Astrological sign: Aries
Measurements: Height, 5”4
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark Brown
Modeling Credits: Streetlow Magazine
Favorite things you like (colors, foods, cars, pets, hobbies, and what you like to do):
Five random facts about me!
- My favorite singer is the one and only, Lana Del Rey. I basically worship her music. She’s so cool, different, and inspiring.
- My all time favorite food is authentic Italian spaghetti. My mommy makes it the best!
- I am completely obsessed with my puppy, Betsey J. She’s a Maltese and Chihuahua mix and she is the sweetest little pup ever.
- I’m a part of the UCSC cheer team. Cheering and dancing are definitely two of my biggest passions.
- I am currently a third year student at UC Santa Cruz. I love being a student because education has always been very important to me. You have to be very dedicated to succeed at UCSC and I am very thankful for attending school at such a beautiful campus with amazing professors!
Things you don’t like (rude people, arrogant people, etc):
I am against animal cruelty. Animals have always been a big part of my life and I strongly believe they deserve rights too!
What got you into modeling:
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been inspired by fashion and beauty, which comes hand in hand with modeling. I feel that it allows you to express yourself and I love how free I feel posing in front of the camera. Art is also very important to me and I think it’s amazing to express yourself through the art of modeling and fashion. Anything that makes you happy is amazing.
Tell me about yourself and your background:
The number one thing about me, is that I love my mommy with all my heart. She’s the strongest, funniest, and the most beautiful woman to me. She taught me to always be smart, sweet, and forgiving. She sparked my love for fashion and beauty and she honestly supports me no matter what. Even though she has guided me throughout my entire life, she always taught me to be myself and I am forever thankful for that.